Teaching Little Fingers to Play - Book/Audio

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Teaching Little Fingers to Play - Book/Audio Details

(Willis). A series for the early beginner combining rote and note approach. The melodies are written with careful thought and are kept as simple as possible, yet they are refreshingly delightful. All the music lies within the grasp of the child's small hands. This version includes audio files online.

Reviews

When I tell them they're going to get to play with a band, they are so excited! This works well with my 5 to 9 year old beginners. Even if they have trouble playing along with some of the more advanced pieces, I really like that they get a chance to hear the music at home to get an idea what their part will be. Sometimes I assign "listen ahead" pages and have them just see if they can follow along on the printed page before even trying to play. Sometimes it takes a week or more before they're ready to play along with the slow track.As a teacher, I appreciate the variety of the tunes- I have used this book for over 30 years and, while it's not the only beginner book I use, it is the one I use the most and have not tired of it.I also use the John Thompson Easiest Piano Course book 1, which has a cd. It has more familiar tunes in it and I often use the 2 together.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel